My 7th Grade Year

When I first arrived to seventh grade in August, I expected a lot of homework. I soon realized that I was not to be disappointed. By October, I was drowned in homework and tests. Eventually, I figures out that my life would end shortly with me lost in the endless sea of  assignments.

However, I managed to learn several things. There were those plain, old, boring educational lessons. And then there were the slightly more interesting social and life lessons. I have a good summary of them:

• Turn in your homework on time! (If you don’t, your teachers will chase you around the halls until you do.)
  • Learn useful magic tricks. (Hopefully you’ll learn the tricks that help you make your gum disappear, only to reappear when the teacher isn’t looking.)
  • Know how to make sure the teacher doesn’t focus on you. (If you do that, secretive iPad gaming will be much easier during class.)
  • Make sure you can run like the wind. (This is just in case you annoy your classmates too much.)
  • Be able to dodge dodge balls in PE without running into obstacles. (If you can’t do this, you may collide with a classmate that just stands and talks.)

Seventh grade teaches you theses lessons and more, but I am glad I only have to go through seventh grade once. I really don’t want to have to learn these lessons the hard way again. I am overjoyed that I will be moving into a supposedly easier grade next year. Although, I am not quite sure that eighth grade will be easier…